The RhinoFAB 1400 Machining Center takes window framing and sash material and pushes it through a fabrication center where it can drill or rout from the top, bottom, back and front to create fabrication holes and shapes and then a 45 to 135 degree downcut saw to trim or cut the product to the required size. There are 3 Models available:
- RhinoFab 1400 Model 21-1: Single Drill per axis and moves on 2 axis.
- RhinoFab 1400 Model 31-1: Single Drill per axis and moves on 3 axis for both drilling and routing.
- RhinoFab 1400 Model 32-1: Dual independent Drills per axis and each moves on 2 axis.
- 6 or 9 Axis CNC High Speed Drills
- Drill from Front, Top, Bottom and Back Axis
- 45 to 135 Degree Servo Controlled Down Cut Saw Built In
- 16" Saw Blade
- Automated Cutting and Drilling
- Routing on some models with 3 axis drill movement
- Swing Arm Mounted PC Control with Touch Screen
- Independent Oil Misting System for Cutting and Drilling
- Automatic Part Depth Drill Compensation